We connect great people with great opportunities. At Security Federal we recruit vibrant personalities that will provide outstanding service to our customers and the communities we serve. We consider our team members one of our most valuable resources and believe in putting them first, with respect to work-life balance and creating opportunities for fun wherever we can.
If you are ready to take the next step and join a local bank that is a leader in the communities we serve, please click the link below to see what role you can play in making a difference every day!
Is Security Federal's Culture the right fit for you?
Check out our Culture Page Find Your Opportunity
- Health Benefits (*Eligible for full-time team members only):
- Choice of medical plans (PPO or High-Deductible)
- Dental and Vision
- Wealth Benefits
- Health Savings Account (Employer contribution to those who participate in the high-deductible medical plan).
- 401(k) including a generous company match
- Wellness Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits
- Health & Biometric Screenings for team members on the medical insurance plan
- Worksite Wellness Challenges
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance (*Eligible for full-time team members only)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) (*Eligible for full-time team members only)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Other Benefits
- Team Member Employment Referral Program
- Corporate Fun Events
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (*Eligible for full-time team members only)
- Continuing Education
- Consumer-Purpose Non-Real Estate Loan Discount
Equal Opportunity Employer/V/D
Security Federal Savings Bank is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Know Your Rights Poster (Click here to learn more and see the poster).
Disability Accommodation Statement
Security Federal Savings Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to use our online system to apply for a position at Security Federal Savings Bank, please call us at 574-735-6417 or send us an email.
We adhere to the Pay Transparency Policy set forth by the U.S. Department of Labor. (Click here to learn more)