Buying a home is likely one of the biggest purchases you will make in your life, but it’s probably not something you do frequently. At Security Federal Savings Bank, our mortgage lending experts are here to walk you through the home-buying process from start to finish. We have helped thousands of families purchase their first home, build a dream home, or buy a vacation home. We’d love to help you!
- Conventional Home Loans.
- VA Loans with low down payments.
- 10/1 Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans with locked interest rate for 10 years and then converts to an adjustable-rate mortgage.1
- FHA Loans with low down payments.
- USDA Rural Housing loans.
- First-Time Homebuyer Program.
- ITIN Loans for those with the Individual Tax Identification Number.
- In-House Portfolio loans.
- Construction Loans to build your new home or major remodel.
- Bridge/Blanket Loan where you can use the equity in your current home.
Ready to get started?
I want to meet the team
1. The information provided assumes the purpose of the loan is to purchase a property, with a loan amount of $100,000 and an estimated property value of $200,000. The property is located in IN and is within Cass county. The property is an existing single family home and will be used as a primary residence. An escrow (impound) account may be required. The rate lock period is 45 days and the assumed credit score is 740.
At a 6.500% interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 6.696% for 120 payments. The monthly payment schedule would be:
- 119 payments of $871.11 at an interest rate of 6.500%
- 1 payment of $870.65 at an interest rate of 6.500%
- After the first 120 payments, your interest rate and payment can change every 12 months
- Your interest rate cannot increase more than 6% above the initial interest rate over the term of the loan.
If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual monthly payment will also include amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance premiums.